- 12 oz. Fresh Wahoo fillet
- 4 garlic clove, one branch of fresh thyme
- 3 oz. unsalted butter with a spoon of extra virgen olive oil
- 10 oz. fresh orange juice with a pinch of cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- Cut the wahoo in 6 slices, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Chopped the garlic clove.
- Place the wahoo in a dip plate , add the garlic, the fresh thyme and the orange juice , let marinated for 15 minutes.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat pour the butter and the olive oil.
- Place the slices of wahoo and saute each side for one minute, add the marinade and cook slowly for 3 to 4 minutes, seasoned to taste and serve immediately, sprinkle with chopped parsley. Can be served with a Veggie Green Rice. (enlace a Veggie Green Rice)