- 1 cup rice
- 3 cup Vegetable bouillon
- ½ cup chopped Parsley
- 1 cup chopped leeks
- 1 little bunch of cilantrillo, taragon and basil
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 garlic clove garlic clove
- ½ cup of chopped red onion
- 3 oz extra virgen olive oil
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup sundry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced fresh puertorican cheese
- In a blender place all the herbs exept the red onion with about one cup of the vegetable bouillon, blend untill liquid. reserve
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, pour the olive oil and the chopped onion, cook untill onion is translucid or tender.
- Add the rice and one cup of vegetable bouillon, cover and cook at low temperature for 10 minutes, then add the vegetables little by little like if you are doing a risotto for 5 to 7 minutes.
- At the end add the chopped red pepper and the sundry tomatoes, seazoned to taste let rest one minute
- Serve and sprinkle with the fresh puertorican cheese cheese.