- 8 oz. Coconut Cream
- 8 oz. Pineapple juice (cold)
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- 5 tsp. of unflavored gelatin
Note: you can turn dessert into an adult one by adding 1 oz. of rum and incrementing gelatin 8 tsp.
- In a sauce pan add Coconut Cream.
- Add gelatin into cold pineapple juice.
- Then add pineapple mixture into sauce pan.
- Heat until gelatin is dissolved and let cool.
- Incorporate the heavy cream and pour into ramekin.
- Refrigerate until mixture is set. Serve with fresh pineapple and “yerba buena”.