- ½ lb. of ground veal
- ½ lb. of ground pork
- 1 tsp. of chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. of chopped thyme
- 1 tblsp. Of Dijon mustard
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients: (Romesco Sauce)
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 whole tomatoes
- ¼ cup almonds
- 2 toasted slices of bread
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro
- Combine all of the ingredients and try to make 2 oz. meatballs.
- In a sauté pan add the olive oil and cook the meatballs.
- Take all the ingredients and rough chop them and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Place them in a sheet pan and put them in the oven at 350° degrees until tender and brown on top.
- Then with the two toasted bread put them in a blender add a bit of olive oil until all the ingredients have been emulsified.
- Spread the sauce on the plate place the meatballs and garnish with crumbled white cheese.
½ cup of crumbled white cheese on top