Ingredients (for 2 pers.)
- 6 oz fresh Wahoo fillet
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped ginger
- 1 lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. capers
- 2 tsp. chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the Wahoo in 6 to 8 very thin slices.
- In a plate squeeze half lemon , sprinkle salt and pepper, place the slices of Wahoo
- Squeeze the other half of lemon, salt and pepper, add the chopped ginger, capers and chopped scallion, pour the extra virgin olive oil covering all the fish.
- Serve immediately with toast or fresh grilled bread