- 4 oz Unsalted butter
- 8 oz Brown sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 5 oz Self Rising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp All spice
- 5 oz Coconut Milk
- 1.2 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1.2 oz Sweet Potatoes Pure
- .75 oz Chopped Walnuts
- With a mixer cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl and add mixer alternately with milk, starting with the flour and ending with the flour.
- Mix in pumpkin, sweet potatoes and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased mold and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean