- 3/4 cups Banana Puree
- 1/4 cup Oramnge juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Versawwhip
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1/4 cup Bacardi 151 rum
- 10-15 Guineitos niños in orange juice (Baby bananas) (sliced)
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chunks
- Place all ingredients in a bowl of a stand mixer and whip until light and fluffy.
- Combine butter, sugar and orange juice in a pan over low heat stir until it comes to a simmer. Set aside.
- Pour about 1 cup of the sauce in a pan and add the bananas.
- Continue to cook the sauce until the sauce is hot.
- Add the rum then tip the pan slightly to ignite the rum.
- When the flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and inside a caramel basket or bowl.
- Top of with banana foam and white chocolate chunks.