- 14 pound pork butt
- 1/4 cup dried italian herbs
- 1 tbsp Instant powderedcoffee
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 can cooked large white beans
- 1 large sweet potato , cooked until soft
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp roasted garlic puree
- drizzle honey
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 quartered carrots
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 orange
- 8 garlic cloves,
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Pre- heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wash the pork butt and dry well.
- In a dry bowl, mix well the Italian herbs, coffee, baking cocoa granulated garlic, paprika and the sea salt.
- Dry liberally on the pork butt, all over.
- Place roasting base in a medium roasting pan and place pork butt on roasting base, drizzle with red wine, cover well with aluminum foil and roast for 3 hours covered.
- In the meanwhile, cook sweet potato in salted water until very soft.
- Mash the sweet potatoes with beans and garlic. Serve with the pork. Enjoy!