- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 cup of sugar
- ½ unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place the condensed milk, evaporated milk, coconut cream, coconut milk and 1 cup of sugar in a mixer. Mix well.
- Add the coconut flakes and mix with the batter.
- In a pan add 1 cup a sugar until caramelized.
- In a tray add the caramel and coat the bottom. Let cool down.
- Add custard batter to tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven at 350 °F for 90 minutes.
- When done let it cool and serve with caramel sauce.