Ingredients (Chicken Fried Steak)
- 2 – 8 oz. beef steaks (season with salt and pepper)
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients: (For Arugula Salad)
- Olive oil
- ½ lb. Arugula
- 12 sticks of green beans (chocked)
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon
- ½ tablespoon of Tabasco (or any spicy sauce)
For the breading of the beef:
- In three different containers place the flour first, the beaten eggs, and then the bread crumbs.
- You take the seasoned beef and you dust them first with the flour, then the beaten eggs and finally the bread crumbs.
- In a sauté pan where you have at least ½ cup of oil in 325 degrees you fry on both sides for around 2 ½ minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl place all the ingredients for the mayo ketchup and emulsify them.
- In a mixing bowl place the arugula and the chocked green beans and add olive oil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the mayo/ketchup sauce in the middle/ place the chicken fried steak on top and the salad in the middle of the steak.