- 6 oz. Acerola (Caribbean cherry) compound
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. confectioners or tonic sugar
- 14 oz. Fresh eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- In a mixer, add cream cheese and 10 x sugar and cream well with paddle until lump free texture is achieved. Scrape the bowl well.
- Slowly add eggs, one at the time on 1st speed.
- Add the 1 tsp. of salt.
- Scrape again the bowl and paddle.
- On 1st speed add acerola compound until properly incorporated.
- On 2nd speed mix the recipe then 3rd.
- Grease 4 oz aluminum cups.
- Pour mix almost to the top 1st lip of cup.
- Cook the chessecakes, in waterbath sheet pan at 375 F.
- Test with knife or toothpick, when it comes out clean it is ready.